Drawing inspiration from Eric Carle (remember The Very Hungry Caterpillar?!), @mayumi_kuwata made this novel #nailart. #nailsoftheday #notd #nailedit #instanails #nailstagram
DIY this geometric mani with step-by-step instructions straight from the New York nail guru Jin Soon.
1. Apply JINsoon Power Coat to all of your nails.
2. Apply Mica from the JINsoon/Tibi Collection on all but three fingers which will be reserved for nail art accents.
3. Apply JINsoon Auspicious on the three accent nails.
4. Use a thin nail art brush to create lines on the accent nails with JINsoon Obsidian.
5. Fill in the voids on the accent nails with JINsoon Jasper and Obsidian as shown in the image (using a thin nail art brush). It is better to fill the voids between the lines with spots to create a more varied look.
6. Apply JINsoon Top Gloss for a super-high gloss finish or JINsoon Matte Maker top coat for a subtle, translucent look.
Who’s ready for fashion week?
@sugar_and_shimmer’s long geometric #nailart has me reaching for the biotin to get a similar look. #nailsoftheday #notd #instanails #nailedit
We love this marvelous #hippie #boho #manicure made by @themsmanicure. #nailsoftheday #nailart #instanails #nailstagram #nailedit